ella

22 | female | uk


Tuesday, 21 August 2012

INMATE






Top / American Apparel
Skirt / Urban Outfitters

 Wearing one of my favorite tops today! If I'm being honest, it was chokingly expensive for what it is (a minute amount of material that doesn't even cover my midriff) but who cares, it's been worth every penny. My mum said it looked elegant and quite 1920's, which I guess it does in a way, although 'prison inmate' springs to my mind more readily. The skirt I love mainly because it's grey, oh, beautiful grey! And the slit up the back helps me to achieve some kind of sex appeal, as well as making walking a whole lot easier, although it does run up my thighs a lot higher than I thought it was going to... Perhaps it will be safer worn with tights, but it's far too humid (still!) today to even bare thinking about clingy sweaty nylon.

2 comments:

  1. Love the top, classy! :---)






    http://mightaswellgetjuiced.blogspot.fi/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, bless you darling ^.^ Good old overpriced American Apparel...x

      Delete