ella

22 | female | uk


Friday, 24 August 2012

NEW STUFF



I've been very naughty and bought a new skirt for autumn (which I don't need) and a new wallet too (which I do need, kind of). Absolutely adore this purse, it's so smooth to hold and is a really good size for all my loose change, wedges of receipts and coffee shop loyalty cards. The skirt may have been a bit of an impulse buy; I loved it when I tried it on with the white shirt in the photo, but now it's at home with the rest of my wardrobe I actually have no idea how to style it. None of my tops look right with it, to be honest it's looking like the only solution will be to buy a white shirt from Primark or something, because seriously, I'm at a loss. 

Anyway, that's all for now! I hope you're happy it's Friday and looking forward to the weekend, I know I am.

Flowery skirt / Urban Outfitters
Studded purse / Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment