It's Monday! The worst day of the week? Or the best? A fickle and tiring day, but one also promising freshness and new starts. Monday is full of difference, so it seems like apt timing to start a weekly Yes vs. No post right about now. Read on for what I have enjoyed the last week and what have I not. Oh god it's exciting stuff...
1. Jeremih's 'Late Nights' Mixtape. Absolutely full on, full power sex appeal. Even better, it's a free download and it's available on DatPiff - click here to get it.
2. Homemade frappuccinos. They're so fucking addictive, I'll put up the recipe in a separate post!
3. Nathan Explosion, Dethklok and everything Metalocalypse. But, especially Nathan. He's one of the sexiest cartoon characters ever, like I'm genuinely turned on by him, which is horrific to admit on one hand but...
4. Street picking, ie. finding really good furniture on the street and getting it for free. We found an amazing three-seater M&S sofa the other night!
5. Blue maize tortilla chips. So much better than Dorito's.
1. Humidity. Appalling for clothes, hair, make up, good moods, icy drinks and general well being.
2. Buses! No! Always walk!
3. Those fucking flappy leaflets advertising Oxfam or home insurance that are secretly wedged into magazines and newspapers. What is the point... Nobody ever picks one up and acts on what they see, nobody.
4. Garlic naan bread, and I don't think I need to say why.
5. The Olympic Closing Ceremony, and I don't think I need to say why.