ella

22 | female | uk


Monday, 8 October 2012

SNOW FAIRY

I am very excited to say that I will be a Christmas Temp at the Lush store in Brighton this year! Fingers crossed it'll all be good fun, and bring on the madness I say, I'm really looking forward to it. Anyway, with that in mind I'm going to dedicate this post to Snow Fairy; she has been one of my favourite Lush products since childhood and only comes out at Christmas, so you really need to make the most of this deliciously divine little nymph while she's around!


My mum always used to buy me a bottle of Snow Fairy every year for my Christmas stocking. We'd go and visit my auntie in London around Christmas time and we'd all go shopping in Covent Garden; I have such vivid memories of the lights and festive crowds and the different smells wafting around, buying fresh strawberries dipped in melted chocolate, feeling girly and excited and in wonder of this totally different, busy and magical world. Anyway. This, to me, is Snow Fairy. The smell of this little pink bottle is so nostalgic for me, and I can see why people across the world get so attached to it. Snow Fairy is wrapping up in layers and walking through twinkling decorated streets, she's feeling the weight of your stocking at the end of your bed, she's waking up to the first snowy morning of winter, she's your breath sparkling in the air, she's Christmas magic, she's candyfloss and glitter, she's bubblegum, she's sugar, she's talking for hours into the night, she's the smell of your lovers neck, she's ice cream melting over strawberry and apple crumble, she's coming in from the cold, she's the buzz of Christmas shopping, she's gloriously sweet, she may not be for everyone but she's absolutely WONDERFUL and she isn't changing!

If you haven't experienced Snow Fairy yet then please just go into your nearest Lush and have a whiff, but I promise that she'll make your hot showers extra special. If you're a fan of the sweet candy scent and want to be able to enjoy it all year round, then you're in luck as quite a few of the other products at Lush share this smell! My favourites are...
Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment bath melts




Bubblegum lip scrub

Magic Wand bubble bar

How fantastically pink is all this! Let out your inner fairy everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment