ella

22 | female | uk


Sunday, 18 November 2012

inc. - The Place

So much love for inc. right now! I have their '3' EP at home, but I particularly love this track 'The Place', which will be the first track on their debut album 'No Place'. The album will be out in February next year, but you can pre-order it here if you so wish. Anyway - this is a beautiful song and sounds extra good in the morning, and extra extra good on a sunny Sunday morning like today. And I adore the video for it, it's so soft and lovely:


I just want to be where they are, exploring the rocks and woods and swimming in rivers and singing with my top off. What gorgeous people and what gorgeous music.

inc. are playing in London on the 25th November at Birthdays - tickets are £8 adv. and available online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment