ella

22 | female | uk


Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Poem: Deux

He comes into me first and I like his decisions,
dominant lover. Perhaps I should be more daring,
but he knows what he’s doing.

Don’t focus on your legs, but your chest. You’ll see.
To stand tall and feel your heart thunder -
that is the key to love.

My favorite part of him is his tummy - it’s always so warm
and I can feel his heart beating against my hand
when I lay my hand across it. His flat contours,
his definition cut muscular, his snake of soft hair lining down.

His body is strong and slender and he stands tall,
whilst I am small in comparison. But I fit. I can nest
in his arms and be cushioned into sleep on the soft
warm mound over his booming heart.

He has a good heart. His engine. It powers him.
I like listening to his pulse, sounding every second,
his life rhythm like our love embodied. I like it when it races.

I like it when our breath forms one breath and
our two hearts are together, beating through our bellies,
when his shoulders ripple as he kneels, praying on my hips.

No comments:

Post a Comment