ella

22 | female | uk


Friday, 16 November 2012

YES / NO

Going ups and going downs...

YES / 

1. It's Friday.

2. Mist. Making winter days that bit more atmospheric and coldly beautiful.

3. Chanel Le Vernis nail colour in 'Frenzy'. I saw this in Elle's Top 100 Beauty Buys in last month's magazine and I loved the description so much - something about mushroom putty and perfect nude - that I talked myself into buying it and, well, it is the most gorgeous nude mushroom putty I've ever worn.

4. Big black Dr. Martens. Androgynous, comfortable, high quality, stylish. Embrace your inner 'I don't give a fuck' and go for a good old stomp.

5. In the evening, curling up in your duvet with a cup of tea or coffee, lighting a few candles, sitting beside an open window and just drinking in the cold quiet night air.

NO / 

1. Dwindling bank balances. What do you mean I can't go Christmas shopping?

2. When you're seriously considering getting a credit card.

3. Preening gossip girls who sit on the bus and fire absolute filth looks at everyone. Show some humanity ladies.

4. Primark. It was never good really let's face it. But I think it's gone up in price a considerable amount over the last few years, and it's still shit, and it's not worth your money.

5. Crumbs in the bed! The ultimate downfall of using this precious space as your dining area...

No comments:

Post a Comment