ella

22 | female | uk


Thursday, 27 December 2012

Merry Belated Christmas!

Wishing all of you who happen to stumble upon this blog a very very happy late Xmas. I hope you all had a lovely time, wherever you were and whoever you were with. 

I was away from my family home for the first time ever this year, which was a little strange, but it was gorgeous to have the opportunity to do Christmas a different way. My boyfriend and I spent most of the holiday lounging around at home, smoking weed, drinking cider and giving each other jewellery. We went on a few crazy walks - along Brighton beach on Christmas Day (which was so wild and windy and the saltspray was hailing down and my hat blew off), and on Boxing Day yesterday we got caught in the rain walking back from town. Never been so rain soaked in my life, absolutely drenched. Experiencing the Boxing Day sales was another first this year - never again! And I have also eaten SO much chocolate over the last few days, which seems to be the obligatory fate of the season; I didn't think it was humanly possible to achieve a food baby from chocolate alone, but I did it.

Anyway - here are some pictures from my little holiday. I will be back blogging here more frequently in the New Year once my dissertation and all my revision and exams are over!


No comments:

Post a Comment