ella

22 | female | uk


Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Black


A series of self-portraits to document my bravery in wearing black lipstick. I don't know why, but it felt very liberating to go out like this, I felt like people noticed it when I walked down the street, in a not totally uncomfortable way but just in a different way. And a lovely transvestite came rushing over to me in Boots to compliment me on it and ask where it was from :3 
I bought it from Illamasqua, if anyone else is wondering! It's beautiful and matte, but is quite difficult to apply and takes quite frequent (every few hours) re-application if you want the colour to remain solid. However the pigment is high quality and really really jet-black, so worth the money.
Dark as night kisses to you all xo

6 comments:

  1. Not everyone can pull black lipstick. Anyway, you are beautiful :) Do you mind checking my blog out? I just start writing again, tell me what you think. thank you! ♥ saratalktoomuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're sweet. Thanks! Blog = checked, blog = loved. Your photos and your writing are both so lovely. Xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup! ^__^ So are you! I love your blog. You seem so nice. Lucky to live in Belium! Xox

      Delete