ella

22 | female | uk


Friday, 25 January 2013

'Venus' mix



A mix of mine from last week. Felt very strange and disassociated the day I did it, so it kind of reflects that I think, but I like it anyway. Freeeee download!

V V V V V VENUS TRAX:

Florence / Zomby
HUNTER'S TALE OR RIHANNA STALKING RIHANNA WITH A JOEY JORDISON (TM) TORCH / Total Freedom
Strangle Eve / Liar
PEPPERMiNT TiNT / RiFF RAFF, Dame Grease
bail / paddydem
Power Of Persuasion / Oneohtrix Point Never
Mind You / Physical Therapy
Truant pt.1 / Burial
Drop of Universe / Dee Flack, Elo Method, Seventh
Truant pt.2 / Burial
Inside U / Zaika x Liar
Venus As A Boy /Björk

4 comments:

  1. Great blog! So I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog ! and the song is so nice :) i'm your newest follower , i'm waiting for you to follow me too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to let you know that I nominated you to Liebster Award :) View thw rules in my blog :)

    faultraces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete